- May 7, 2020
- Posted by: coseclinicadmin
- Category: News
Accounting implications arising from COVID-19 for entities with 31 December 2019 financial reporting date
Should you treat accounting implication due to Covid-19 as adjusting events or non-adjusting events? ISCA has published a bulletin to address this issue.
Please check here for more information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 62701163 or email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Find out what CoseClinic Group of Companies can do for your business:
- Singapore Company Incorporation Services
- Singapore Company Secretary Services
- Singapore Bookkeeping Services
- Singapore Audit Services
- Singapore Accounting Services
- Singapore Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accredited Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accounting Firms
- Singapore Virtual CFO Services
- Singapore IPO Consultancy Services