- April 21, 2020
- Posted by: coseclinicadmin
- Category: News
As part of the Government’s efforts to save jobs and support wages with timely disbursement, the additional JSS subsidy (75% across all sectors in May) will be computed using November 2019 wages as a proxy. Actual subsidy will be determined later based on the wages paid in May 2020, as reflected in blue/bolded below.
This means that employers who do not pay wages in May 2020, or who place employees on mandatory no-pay leave in the month of May will not benefit from the 75% subsidy. Please see details in the table below and worked examples in subsequent pages.
Click here to view full information.
Find out what CoseClinic Group of Companies can do for your business:
- Singapore Company Incorporation Services
- Singapore Company Secretary Services
- Singapore Bookkeeping Services
- Singapore Audit Services
- Singapore Accounting Services
- Singapore Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accredited Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accounting Firms
- Singapore Virtual CFO Services
- Singapore IPO Consultancy Services