- April 23, 2020
- Posted by: coseclinicadmin
- Category: News
The filing and payment due date for GST returns due in Apr 2020 had been extended to 11 May 2020. For example, the 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Mar 2020 return previously due on 30 Apr 2020 is now due on 11 May 2020 instead.
Although circuit breaker measures have been extended to 1 Jun 2020, the filing due date for the above-mentioned returns will remain as 11 May 2020. This is because GST is a tax that is already paid for by consumers and collected by GST-registered businesses on behalf of the Singapore Government. For returns that are due on 11 May 2020, the GIRO deduction date will also remain as 15 May 2020.
If you are unable to prepare accurate GST figures by 11 May 2020, refer to “Filing payable GST returns based on information available” below to find out how you can estimate your GST figures.
Click here to view full information.
Find out what CoseClinic Group of Companies can do for your business:
- Singapore Company Incorporation Services
- Singapore Company Secretary Services
- Singapore Bookkeeping Services
- Singapore Audit Services
- Singapore Accounting Services
- Singapore Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accredited Tax Advisor
- Singapore Accounting Firms
- Singapore Virtual CFO Services
- Singapore IPO Consultancy Services